GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
All services can be booked through our Bangkok office via email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for generally information
- email@example.com for incentive, MICE, or special request
- firstname.lastname@example.org for normal group series
- email@example.com for normal group series
- firstname.lastname@example.org for tailor-made program or special request
All reservation requests are normally confirmed by return and in case immediate confirmation is not possible principals will be informed of the booking status.
All rates are quoted nett (inclusive of 7% VAT for Thailand) to Travel Agents in US Dollars at current rates of exchange. Invoices will show VAT separately; invoiced amount plus VAT will be equal to nett rates listed herein.
Children between 2 and 11 years old are granted a 35% discount on excursions and package tours provided that they share room with adults and no extra-bed. A 15% discount on package tours will be granted if an extra-bed is required. A maximum of two children per party (family) is granted for such discounts. Children requiring their own rooms are charged as adults, The rates are chargeable as per the total number of that party.
Full prepayment by bank transfer is required two weeks before commencement of services, with all bank transfers charges/fees to be paid by clients.
For cancellations of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged according to the charges incurred.
Cancellation & No Show Charges Policy of Regular Package Tours (Thailand):
Between 21 days and 15 days prior to departure : 10% of package price
Between 14 days and 8 days prior to departure : 30% of package price
Between 7 days and 2 days prior to departure : 50% of package price
1 day prior to departure or NO SHOW : 100% of package price
Cancellation of tours due to minimum number of participants will be advised 4 weeks before departure of the tour.
For cancellations of hotel bookings, please refer to our hotel cancellation conditions as specified on our hotel rates sheet.
JTS Travel Co., Ltd. acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. JTS Travel Co., Ltd. is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tours implies the tourists’ agreement to the above conditions.
- The Package tour fares are applied for Vietnamese market only and are not applied for
- Teachers, Students, Buddhist Monks & Nuns or similar cases.
- Incentive or MICE.
- Guests or merchants that not follow the group during tour program, and just stay in Bangkok only. They will be charged on FIT room rates, not on group rates, and non-refundable on part or full for any cancellation that made by themselves such as entrance fees or all meals.
- The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local tour operator due to traffic and weather conditions, However, all points will be covered unless amendment or cancellation made by clients themselves.